Quality and TSP’s Commitment to Quality
Thompson Smith and Puxon is committed to quality and aims to ensure long-term client satisfaction and meeting client needs and expectations and delivering excellent client service. We aim to remain approachable and friendly, whilst maintaining a professional and flexible approach to meet the needs of every single client, whatever their background, age, race, or gender.
This commitment to quality is based on the principle that the effective and consistent implementation and review of operational systems, which reflect client, staff and business requirements, will result in the continuous improvement of the services we deliver to our clients.
This will be achieved by a continuous process of quality management and improvement, which includes a commitment to:
- develop, monitor, improve the effectiveness of and comply with the quality management system
- comply with statutory and regulatory standards and requirements
- continually enhance client satisfaction through listening to and responding to client feedback
- continually develop staff training and competency to enable client needs to be met
- promote an ethos of continuous improvement by engaging all our staff in planning and performance review processes
Client Service Charter
Thompson Smith and Puxon is committed to providing its clients with the highest standards of care and advice.
Our commitments to you:
- We are committed to listening, understanding and helping you achieve your goals
- We will ask you what you think about our service which may include asking you to complete a client satisfaction survey.
- We will aim to avoid jargon and use plain English to explain any necessary legal terms
- We will communicate with you in the way you prefer, whether that be by ‘phone, email or otherwise
- We will tell you how long we expect things to take and update you regularly on progress
- If the issue is time sensitive or you tell us you need a response in a particular timeframe we will endeavour to meet your requirements.
Looking after you
- All our clients are valued and important
- We will let you know who will be working with you and give you their direct contact details
- We will let you know what to do if you need to contact us out of office hours
- We are committed to providing a service that takes into account all your needs – not just the matter that you have asked us to deal with at that moment
- We will aim to be friendly, approachable and professional.
- We will be open and transparent about our fees at all times,
- We will give you the best information that we can regarding likely legal costs for your work at the outset and as your matter progresses
- If we think we will exceed any estimate given, we will aim to contact you before we incur any additional costs, whilst at all times acting in your best interests
- Any bill we send you will be clear about the work done and amount charged.
- Our firm is committed to ensuring that our clients are central to everything we do
- We will aim to ensure that our staff have all of the tools and training that they need to do their job properly
- When choosing the right person to deal with your matter we will take into account your needs, expectations and budget
- Our firm is regularly audited to ensure we maintain the high standards required to maintain the quality marks we hold
- We will check we are providing excellent service by monitoring client satisfaction and asking clients what they think; we will also commission mystery shopping from time to time
To provide you with excellent service, we need you to
- Tell us what your objectives are and be clear about what you expect from us
- Respond as soon as possible to any requests for information
- Let us know straight away if anything changes
- Work cooperatively with us to set and achieve realistic timescales
- Appreciate that we have to follow a strict professional code of conduct
- Help us to keep working for you by paying our invoices on time
- Let us know if we are not providing you with the service you expected.
If things go wrong
- If things go wrong or you are less than happy with our service please tell us immediately – we welcome your feedback as it helps us provide a better service
- If we cannot resolve the problem we will let you know who to contact with your concerns.