We advise clients on all aspects of the commercial activities of a business, from contracts for the provision of goods and services and agency and distribution agreements to franchising and outsourcing arrangements, whether this be UK or cross border, private or public sector based. We ensure that our clients are properly advised on regulatory issues that affect their business, such as consumer protection, product liability, data protection and privacy and competition laws.
- Advising large US based branding agency on a large supply of services contract with one of the UK’s leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailers
- Advising GP federation on the subcontracting of large NHS contracts and delivery of NHS pilot scheme
- Advising a leading UK manufacturer and supplier on the terms of a multi-million pound supply contract with US based manufacturer and supplier of products and systems
- Advising a multi-office Estate Agency business on putting in place new agency contracts for the sale of properties, including advising on estate agency law and best practice and in particular changes in consumer law and the cancellation of “off premises contracts”
- Advising a leading UK producer in the agricultural industry on its supply and distribution arrangements
- Advising an access rights agreement in relation to the use of a client’s overseas hotel as a filming location for a UK television production