Our expertise ranges from large and complex domestic and cross-border transactions, through to smaller private company acquisitions and disposals. We are proactive, commercial and cost-sensitive in our approach ensuring that we have regular dialogue on the issues as they arise and tailor the scope of our involvement so that we provide the best possible service to suit the ultimate commercial objectives.
We provide a flexible and adaptable service helping clients complete transactions on the best possible terms, without running up unnecessary costs. Where expertise is required on other areas of the law such as Employment, Property, Insolvency and Dispute Resolution, we have TSP specialists on hand to assist.
We can advise on the deal structure, undertake legal due diligence, draft and negotiate all of the acquisition documentation and also assist with post-completion integration.
On cross-border matters, we will work closely with other overseas lawyers to ensure that full account is taken of legal issues from foreign jurisdictions.
- Sale of leisure products business E.S.C. (Europe) Ltd to AIM listed Tandem Group plc
- Sale of shares in global creator, manufacturer and distributor of licensed products in toy sector
- Acquisition of shares in marine joint venture company as part of the administration proceedings of a large marine engineering group
- Sale of shares in Essex based golfing equipment company
- Sale of care home franchise business
- Acquisition of Essex based estate agency business and associated purchase of premises
- Acquisition of shares in education services company
- Acquisition of insurance business by a large accountancy and insurance broking business