A court order in divorce, nullity or civil partnership dissolution proceedings whereby part or the whole of a pension is transferred from one party to the other, giving the receiving party a separate pension fund to be invested in the same pension scheme or in a different external scheme. This does not apply in judicial separation proceedings.