Thompson Smith and Puxon is pleased to announce a new addition to their Top Tier (Essex) Legal 500 Employment Law Team, Lisa Dixon.
Lisa is based in our Colchester office, working alongside Jolyon Berry and specialises in all employment related issues that most businesses face. She provides practical, commercial and timely advice and assistance on:
- Assisting Companies with business re-organisations, mergers and acquisitions and other changes that might affect staff
- Holiday pay issues
- Contracts and policies
- Managing internal staff related procedures such as grievance, disciplinary, sickness or maternity
- Protecting and enforcing your business interests when an employee leaves
- Staff incentive / share option schemes
- Employee dispute resolution
- Managing Tribunal disputes and representing clients at hearings to consider unfair dismissal claims or complex discrimination
Lisa graduated from Leicester University, studied law the University of Huddersfield and was admitted as a solicitor in 2010.
Lisa says “I am excited about working with Jolyon Berry as part of the Employment Team at Thompson Smith and Puxon and look forward to consolidating the team as the first choice employment team in the region. Employment Law is varied and fast paced and no two client matters are the same. I am a good listener and enjoy getting to the heart of the matter, working closely with my business clients to understand the personality of their organisations.”
TSP Director and Legal 500 Leading Individual, Jolyon Berry, said “Having Lisa join the team is fantastic! The team continues to grow and we have never been busier, helping clients achieve their various commercial aims .”