In a recent Dream 100 “Ask the Expert “ Laura Finnigan, who leads the Residential Property team at TSP, and Catie Spink, GCILEx, discuss with Murf (Jonathan Murphy) the Government’s Help to Buy Scheme and recent developments in the March 2015 Budget.
Catie explains how the scheme may help you onto the property ladder, as well as explaining:
- What the Help to Buy Scheme is
- How the Government’s Equity Loan works
- Who can benefit from the scheme and what restrictions and requirements there are
- The new Help to Buy ISA
- Who to contact if you are interested in finding out more about the scheme
- How purchasing through the Help to Buy scheme affects the conveyancing process
If you have any questions regarding the moving home process or the Help to Buy Scheme, you can contact either Laura Finnigan at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01206 217020 or Catie Spink at email@example.com or on 01255 254258. Alternatively you can download our complete Guide to Moving Home here – a comprehensive guide to the steps and the costs involved in the buying and selling process.