TSP’s Head of Personal Injury, Steve Webb, and Personal Injury Solicitor, Clare Sheeran, joined Dream 100’s Murf (Jonathan Murphy) to discuss Personal Injury (PI) claims and the process involved in making a claim. They also talked about some common PI misconceptions, choosing your lawyer and some notable cases they have worked on.
In part one of three Steve and Murf cover:
- TSP’s Personal Injury team
- Notable Cases dealt with by TSP
- What a personal injury claim is
- How to figure out if you have a claim
- Time limits
- Some common misconceptions
- What can be claimed for
- Who decides the value of a claim
- A claim Steve has worked on
In Part two, Clare explains:
- Choosing your personal injury lawyer
- The procedure when going to see a lawyer
- Having someone deal with your claim on your behalf
- What happens if a claimant dies
- The length of time a claim takes
- Clare‘s notable cases
- What it is about the work that Clare enjoys the most
In the final part of the series, Murf chats to Steve and Clare about:
- What usually worries people about their possible claim
- Funding a personal injury claim
- “No Win No Fee” agreements
- How legal fees are paid
If you think that you may have a claim for Personal Injury please do get in touch with Steve or Clare. They can offer a free, no obligation, initial interview to discuss your claim and if necessary, will see you at home. They can be contacted by clicking here or alternatively you can call them on 01206 574431.
To read more about Personal Injury claims visit this section of our website here. There is lots of useful additional detail about all of the areas Steve and Clare covered in their chat with Murf.
Steve (right) and Clare (middle) are pictured with fellow Personal Injury specialist Stephen Skinner (left). All three are Law Society Accredited Personal Injury Specialists.