On Wednesday 29 October 2014 TSP’s Head of Personal Injury, Steve Webb, joined Dream 100’s Murf (Jonathan Murphy) to dispel some of the myths that surround personal injury claims. They talked about how claims are funded, phrases like “compensation culture” and also discussed the benefits of using a specialist local law firm for your claim.
This is the first of a three part series in which Steve and Murf chat about
- The types of accidents that Steve deals with
- What a claim is and how you might know if you have a claim
- Phrases such as “compensation culture” and “where there’s blame there’s a claim” and Steves thoughts on this
- If you have a genuine claim what you can claim in compensation
- Who decides how much compensation you might get
- The largest amount of compensation Steve has achieved for a client
In part 2 which you can listen to by clicking here Steve discusses the benefits of using a local firm and the claims process and in part 3 Steve chats about what worries people before they come to see him, funding options for your claim and what no win no fee means.