In a recent Dream 100 ‘Ask the Expert’ slot Sharon Auton, who leads the Dispute Resolution team at TSP, and Judith Winward, solicitor in the team, discuss with Murf (Jonathan Murphy) lease extensions on residential flats and other leasehold properties.
Judith, who has a wealth of experience advising clients, both landlords and leaseholders, on extending a lease, explains:
- What a lease extension is and why it might be needed
- The premium due to the landlord when extending
- When to start the lease extension procedure
- Two key dates for lease holders
- The premium payable for extending your lease
- Specialist valuations and www.lease-advice.org
- How to find out your current lease length
If you have any questions regarding the lease extensions Judith can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01206 217039.