TSP’s Julian Wilson joins Dream 100’s Murf (Jonathan Murphy) to talk about clinical negligence and in particular problems the that can arise when a baby is born and how a specialist Clinical Negligence solicitor can help.
In part 1 Julian talks about
- Making a medical negligence claim
- When medical accidents happen
- Problems at birth that can result in an injury
- The assessment of birth injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
In part 2 Julian discusses the practical aspects of a birth injury claim that a solicitor might be involved with and in particular
- How a solicitor can help with the investigation into and assessment of the specialist support an injured child might require during their lifetime
- Talking to a solicitor about a possible claim
- An initial free interview
- Ensuring you contact an accredited medical negligence specialist
If you have experienced any of the types of problem that Julian raises with Murf and would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to get in touch. The TSP Clinical Negligence team will be happy to chat through your possible claim with you, either in person or on the telephone, and this will be completely free of charge.
Julian, who is a Law Society accredited Clinical Negligence solicitor with more than 25 years experience dealing with clients’ Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence claims, can be contacted on email@example.com or 01206 217034.