TSP’s Clinical Negligence Solicitors, Naomi Eady and Stephen Skinner, join Dream 100’s Murf (Jonathan Murphy) to give answers to common questions surrounding claims for clinical negligence (sometimes referred to as “medical negligence”). They give examples of clinical negligence claims and the process that a claimant can expect to go through.
In the first of 3 parts Naomi, Stephen and Murf chat about
• What ‘clinical negligence’ actually is
• Examples of clinical negligence claims
In part 2 Stephen and Naomi go into further detail about pursuing a clinical negligence claim, in particular
• The difference between a complaint and a claim
• How to pursue a claim, and
• Limitation periods
In part 3 Naomi and Stephen talk about
• Examples of cases that Stephen has worked on
• ‘Never events’ and what these are
• What to do if you have concerns about a possible claim
If you have experienced any of the types of problems that Naomi and Stephen have talked about with Murf and would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to get in touch. The TSP Clinical Negligence team will be happy to chat through your possible claim with you, either in person or on the telephone, and this will be completely free of charge.