TSP’s Head of Family Law, solicitor Marcus Price, recently joined Dream 100’s Murf (Jonathan Murphy) to discuss Divorce and Separation. Marcus, who has more than 30 years’ experience as a Family Law solicitor, is a Law Society Family panel member and a Resolution accredited specialist.
In the first part of a 3 part series, Marcus and Murf chat about:
- What happens when a marriage breaks down
- Obtaining a divorce
- Can divorce proceedings be opposed?
- Defending a divorce petition
- Dealing with the financials during a divorce
- Dealing with financials during the separation period prior to divorce
In part 2, Marcus explains the financial settlement process in further detail:
- Separation agreements and court orders
- Financial claims after divorce
- Examples of financial claims
- Dealing with an ongoing financial dispute
Part 3 consists of Murf and Marcus discussing:
- Information the court requires for a divorce
- Failing to disclose information
- Finding out there was undisclosed information after a divorce has been finalised
- Discovering undisclosed information during divorce and whether or not it can be used
If you have a Family matter that you would like to discuss with Marcus he can be contacted on email@example.com or +44 (0)1206 217073. Marcus is able to offer a free half hour initial chat for prospective clients.