TSP’s Head of Dispute Resolution, Sharon Auton, a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives, and team member, solicitor Judith Winward, join Dream 100’s Murf (Jonathan Murphy) to discuss dispute resolution, challenging a Will and mediation.
In the first part of a 2 part series Sharon and Judith explain
- The meaning of Dispute Resolution and what it involves
- The different types of Dispute Resolution cases they work on at TSP
- What is challenging a Will? An example from Robin Williams’ Estate
- The reasons that a Will can be challenged
- Examples of cases that both Sharon and Judith have worked on
In Part 2 they discuss challenging a Will in further detail and also explain what mediation is and how it works:
- More reasons a Will might be challenged
- Why a Will might be invalid
- A lack of testamentary capacity
- Undue influence
- Examples of Will challenges
- What is mediation?
- How does mediation work?
- The difference between mediation and going to court.
If you have any questions regarding the above, or would like to discuss a dispute that you are involved in, you can contact Sharon at Sharon.email@example.com or on 01206 217043 or Judith at Judith.firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01206 217039.