TSP Wills and Estates Solicitor, Sarah White, and Nicola Ashby, a Graduate of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives, recently joined Dream 100’s Murf (Jonathan Murphy) on their “Ask the Expert” feature.
Sarah and Nicola discussed with Murf the important reasons for making a Will, explained what Probate is and when it is necessary, and also explained the different types of Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) that are available.
In part one Nicola, Sarah and Murf discuss:
- The importance of making a Will, particularly for cohabiting couples
- How the absence of a Will can affect children
- The importance of reviewing your Will regularly and keeping it updated
In part two they discuss Probate and what this means:
- The importance of Probate
- How to organise Probate
- Factors that affect Probate procedures and the time it will take
In part three Lasting Powers of Attorneys (LPAs) were discussed
- What is an LPA and why do you need one?
- The two different types of LPA
- What happens if you don’t have an LPA?
If you have any questions for either Sarah or Nicola once you have listened to the podcast please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Sarah can be contacted on 01255 254265 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nicola can be contacted on 01255 254243 or by email at email@example.com