When you are selling your home you will need to complete a standard Property Information Form (TA6) which is published by the Law Society. You will also need to complete a Law Society Fittings and Contents Form (TA10). To help speed up your sale ask your solicitor for a copy of these forms as soon as you put your property on the market, this will assist you in identifying the relevant supporting documents you need.

For more information on the documents you need to gather together when you are selling your property read our article here. For some tips on how to speed up your purchase click here.