The following do not form part of our standard legal service and would typically increase the cost of our service. We will let you know about any additional costs as soon as they become apparent. These include
– The need to prepare any documents that are not part of the main transaction such as a statutory declaration for example or to undertake any work of a non-routine nature, a lease extension, for example.
– The need for an indemnity policy, and any associated disbursements, which may be required in some non-routine circumstances
If you require a transfer of equity, for example, in divorce proceedings a property may be transferred into one of the party’s names as part of the financial settlement, we will provide you with a separate quote for this work.
Our service does not include
– Advice on tax issues, we can refer you to an accountant if necessary
– Financial Advice, including the effect of a lifetime mortgage on your current circumstances or on your estate following death, and
– Negotiating price changes with the seller, this is taken care of by the estate agent.