We have made the following key assumptions about your purchase.
- Your transaction is standard (excludes the administration of the Help to Buy Scheme) and that no unforeseen matters or legal issues arise which must be resolved prior to exchange of contracts
- That you provide any documents that we request from you without any undue delays and that your transaction is completed in a timely manner
- That the property you are purchasing is registered at the Land Registry
- That, if purchasing a leasehold property, this is the assignment of an existing lease not the grant of a new one
- That all of the necessary building regulations or planning permission have been obtained
- That there are no other unusual problems or complications
- That you have only one mortgage and the remaining purchase funds are being provided by yourselves
- That all parties to the transaction are co-operative and there is no unreasonable delay from third parties providing documentation
If your purchase becomes more complex, for any reason, we may need to revise the quote that we have given you.