We have made the following key assumptions about your purchase.
- Your transaction is standard and that no unforeseen matters or legal issues arise which must be resolved prior to exchange of contracts
- That you provide any documents that we request from you without any undue delays and that your transaction is completed in a timely manner
- That your property is registered at the Land Registry
- That all of the necessary building regulations or planning permission have been obtained
- That there are no other unusual problems or complications
- That all parties to the transaction are co-operative and there is no unreasonable delay from third parties providing documentation
If your re-mortgage becomes more complex, for any reason, we may need to revise the quote that we have given you.