The Residential Property team is a member of the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS)
In 2010 the Law Society introduced the Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) to promote standards in the home-buying process. The accreditation is based on independently verified information confirming that the firm has achieved appropriate standards of competency, conduct and ability in carrying out conveyancing transactions.
Law Society President John Wotton said “Buying a home is one of the largest purchases anyone will make in their lifetime, so it is essential that it is done to the highest standard by a solicitor. There are many different conveyancing service providers out there, making it difficult for home buyers to identify those which can ensure a safe and efficient level of service.”
The TSP Residential Property team was awarded the CQS in October 2012 and has passed the annual re-accreditation process each year since then.
What you can expect from us
- When you contact us to discuss your sale or purchase, we will explain clearly the steps in the process and what you can expect from your solicitor
- We will tell you what the costs will be
- We will keep you informed of progress in your sale or purchase
- We will work in line with the quality standards of the Law Society’s CQS
- treat you fairly
- be polite and professional
- respond promptly to your enquiries
- tell you about any problems as soon as we are aware of them
- ask for your feedback on our service
To find out more about the TSP Residential Property team and how they can help you with your property purchase or sale click here.