The Thompson Smith and Puxon family team, led by Marcus Price, advises clients on all aspects of family law; from prenuptial and cohabitation agreements to separation, divorce and civil partnership dissolution, including the related financial and children arrangements.
With offices in Colchester and Clacton our friendly and approachable family solicitors are each able to offer an initial free half hour chat for prospective clients and, where necessary, work closely with colleagues who specialise in other areas of the law to provide you with complete and comprehensive legal advice.
We understand that when family issues arise it is often a very worrying and sensitive time, especially when children are involved. The solicitors in the TSP family team are all Resolution Members and have each recently been awarded the HSSF mark – Help and Support for Separated Families. Two of the solicitors in the team have specialist Resolution accreditations.
Our aim is to achieve the quickest possible settlement through a constructive dialogue with all parties concerned and we will work closely with you to achieve this. The team is committed to resolving disputes constructively and sensibly, and two of the team are Resolution trained Collaborative lawyers. However, when matters need to be taken to court, we will be there to support you each step of the way as long as we have not been dealing with the case under the Collaborative law process.
The TSP Family and Divorce law team can help with:
- Divorce and separation
- Ending a civil partnership
- Unmarried couples, ending an unmarried or cohabiting relationship
- Resolving the financial issues on divorce, civil partnership dissolution and separation
- Resolving children issues including parenting arrangements and relocation abroad
- Relationship agreements including living together / cohabitation agreements, prenuptial agreements, declarations of trust / property ownership agreements and separation agreements
- Collaborative law, mediation and alternative dispute resolution
To arrange your free initial chat or to find out more about how the team can help please do …