TSP has long-standing and strong relationships with the rural community in Essex and the surrounding counties. Headed by Stephen Firmin, a Fellow of the Agricultural Law Association, the Agriculture team is familiar with the specific issues and problems that the sector has and can advise on all matters that concern farmers and landowners.
From radio mast leasing to managing your commercial land and property, TSP have the knowledge and experience to offer sound, practical advice, together with a comprehensive understanding of local planning and property markets.
Fiona Ashworth heads the firm’s Wills and Estates team. She has extensive experience in the often complex law and tax rules surrounding trusts, estates and inheritance. Fiona’s farming background has helped her to develop an agricultural client base which she advises on estate planning and farming family succession. She is a past Trustee of the Essex Federation of Young Farmers Clubs and is also a council member of the Essex Agricultural Society.
Our friendly, flexible and approachable style, together with a real commitment to support you and your business, makes TSP your partner of choice for:
Property and land
- Acquisition and disposal of estates, farms, properties and land
- Agricultural tenancies and farm management agreements
- Access to land, rights of way and wayleaves
- Sporting rights, mineral rights
- Radio and telecommunication infrastructure leasing
- Employment and health & safety
- Environmental and planning issues
- Tax planning and succession
- Dispute resolution
- Rights of way
For more details or to arrange an initial consultation please do